Our Furutech High End Performance Reference III product line includes:
- Bi-Wire Speaker Reference III Speaker Cables
- Speaker Reference III Speaker Cables
- Furutech Audio Reference III RCA
- Audio Reference III XLR Balanced Interconnect
- Digi Ref III RCA Digital Interconnect Cable
- Digi Ref.III XLR Digital Cable
- Power Reference III Power Cord
Furutech Speaker Reference Bi-Wire III High End Performance Speaker Cable. Conductor Is Composed Of Fine OCC Wire Strands Treated With Furutech’s α Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process. Priced per pair. Please select the length you need.
Please contact us before you order.
Top of the line double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
” Furutech might rightly be thought of as WBT’s elder Japanese brother. Elder and bigger … Shielding from and against noise pollution in cables has become more important than ever – and Furutech has developed a very powerful yet elegant antidote … Bravo.”
— Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
• Shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered and finished with nonmagnetic rhodium plated pure copper spades
• (Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass FP-202 (R) Banana connectors by request).
• Insulated with Special Grade PE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
Construction and Materials
• 6 bundles of 25-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor・0.16mm for Treble,
6 bundles of 41-strand α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor・0.16mm for Bass,
• Insulation: Special grade PE (Red/White for Bass, 5.1mm diameter)
(Blue/Black for Treble, 4.8mm diameter)
• Cable Lay: Four cores twisted together with cotton yarn, PVC core in center
• Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Purple/Red) 16.0±0.2mm diameter
• Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 17.0±0.2mm