Furutech Alpha S25 Speaker cable 13 AWG Alpha OCC Conductor. Priced by the Meter. Please enter the number of meters you need.
Furutech Alpha S25 Speaker cable Alpha OCC Conductor FEATURES
* Conductor : α (Alpha)-OCC Conductor (7X18 pcs/0.16mm)
* Insulation : Special Polyethylene (Red/ White)
* Twisting : 2 Cores with Cotton fillers twisted Together
* Barrier Layer : Paper Tape Wrap
* Jacket: Ultra Flexible Pb free PVC (Dark Blue)
* Max. Conductor Resistance : 0.0078 Ω/ M
* Overall Diameter : 14.5 mm (≒13 AWG)
Detailed, open treble, tight, deep bass, overall well-balanced sound,
excellent clarity and imaging
ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable and highly conductive state.
The treatment begins during the manufacturing process with a deep, conditioning cryogenic freeze of all metal parts. Using high-end refrigerants — liquid N2 or He
– Furutech achieves temperatures of between -196 to -250C. The treated parts actually change their molecular structure at these extremes of temperature relieving internal stress. The molecules bond together more tightly and the overall structure becomes more stable. This improves electrical conductivity and so power and signal transfer.
Step two in the Alpha Process exposes these same parts to the patented Ring Demagnetization treatment. Ordinary high power magnets used for this purpose often increase magnetization effects; they leave some areas more magnetized than others. Just like a CD spinning over a fixed magnet; when the CD stops the area above the magnet is still exposed to the magnetic field causing audible effects. This patented process uses controlled attenuation to completely eliminate magnetization for immediately more vivid and colorful improvements. Ring Demagnetization further enhances conductivity of all treated materials. The patent holder for this treatment is Sekiguchi Machine Sale Co., Ltd. in Japan; Furutech are licensed users of the technology.
The Final Result The 2-Step Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process works in tandem with other design-in features to create the most optimized power and signal transfer possible. Furutech’s total awareness and devotion to detail results in a greater sense of power, dynamics, and resolution, with cleaner, blacker backgrounds and a larger, more stable soundstage, vivid tonal colors and deeper extension at both ends of the frequency range.
Check out the products we have a special prices!
There are no reviews yet.