Base Price is for One 3 ft. Cable with no connectors.
For total price, please select your desired Cable Length, plus the RCA Connectors you would like from the dropdown menus to the right.
Price is for one cable.
Please enter the number of RCA Analog Interconnect cables you need.
Photos Above show some of the various connectors which we can attach to your cables.
The Douglas Connection RCA analog audio cables are designed with the discerning audio enthusiasts in mind. These cables incorporate Furez 162AA cable, which is a 99.997 OFHC 16AWG twisted pair configuration cable, with 2 Shields to maximize protection against unwanted noise infiltration. Shield one is a 95% tinned copper braid and shield two is a 100% Aluminum Polyester Foil wrap. Choose your connector from our Douglas Connection, Furez, Furutech, Vampire Wire, or Xhadow RCA Connectors.
Furez FZ162AA 16AWG Analog Audio Cable:
• 16AWG Analog Audio Cable / Subwoofer Cable
• UL CL3 In-Wall Rated Analog Audio Cable
• Color: Dark Blue
• 103 Strand (Per Conductor) – 99.997% OFHC C10100 Copper Conductors
• 2 Conductor Plus Double Shielded Construction
• Internally Twisted Conductors with Molded Round Outer Jacket
• Double Shielded Construction
– 95% Tinned Copper Braid Shield (136 Strands of 36AWG = App. 15AWG)
– 100% Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
• DC Resistance: 4.01 Ohm/1000′
• DC Resistance Shield/Conductor: 2.09 Ohm/1000′
• Rac @ 1KHz: 8.40mOhm/ft
• Rac @ 1KHz: 6.34mOhm/ft (w/ Shield & Negative Conductor)
• Capacitance @ 1KHz: 20.86 pF/ft
• Capacitance @ 1KHz: 39.56 pF/ft (w/ Shield & Negative Conductor)
• Inductance @ 1KHz: 0.201 uH/ft
• Inductance @ 1KHz: 0.126 uH/ft (w/ Shield & Negative Conductor)
• 0.032″ (0.810mm) Thick PVC Outer Jacket
• 0.0275″ (0.70mm) Foamed Polyethylene (FPE) Insulation
• Nominal Outer Cable Diameter – 0.295” (7.493mm)