Furutech’s Top-of-the-line Power Cord!
The Furutech NanoFlux NCF Power Cable 1.8M has 10 Gauge PCOCC Single-Crystal Copper conductors with Nano AUAg Technology & Furutech top of the line FI-50MR NCF & FI-50R NCF connectors.
Available in 1M 1.5M 1.8M and 3M lengths.
Available in 15 amp and 20 amp versions.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO ORDER. WE CAN CONFIGURE THIS CABLE TO WHICH OF THE LENGTH AND CONNECTORS YOU WANT.
• α (Alpha) Nano-Au-Ag OCC Conductor
• Double sheath construction for improved damping effect.
• Insulation: Special grade flexible PVC
• Connectors: Furutech-engineered nonmagnetic rhodium-plated Carbon Fiber finished FI-50(R) NCF / FI-50M(R) NCF connectors or FI-50(R) NCF / FI-E50(R) NCF
• Silver Plated Carbon Fiber finished Formula GC-303 EMI-Absorbent Modules surround the cable.
• Neo-damper – Furutech’s highly effective vibration damping material incorporated in cable build – only found in NanoFlux NCF power cord.
• Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
• Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 18.8mm • Overall length: 1.8M/set
• α (Alpha) Nano-Au-Ag OCC Conductor ・3.8mm diameter
• Insulation: Audio grade Flexible PVC (Red/White/Green), 5.2mm diameter
• Inner Sheath: Flexible PVC approx.12.5mm diameter
• Shield: 24 X 9 X 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor wires
• Sheath: RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC approx.18.0mm diameter
• Outer Sleeve: RoHS Compliant braided Nylon yarn braids, approx. 18.8mm
All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a visceral immersion in the audio video experience. They also know that everything in the signal path makes a difference, and that which we see, hear and experience is, in a very direct way the AC power itself.
In fact, the AC supply is directly in the signal path. As amplifiers transfer energy to speakers it draws down storage capacitors by exactly the same amount. The capacitors try to keep fully charged by drawing energy from rectifiers that turn the AC into DC from the transformer that draws power through the wall. Ultimately everything you see, hear and experience is the AC that must be identical to let’s say an amplifier’s output, and that AC travels through the power cord! That’s why they’re as important as any cable in a system because they carry the same signal. Furutech has received enthusiastic reports of significant improvements with every type of audio, video and display device.
Furutech Alpha Nano-Au-Ag OCC is one of the best conductors Furutech engineers have found for sound reproduction.
The new technology used in the highly specialized manufacturing process of this ultra-high performance power cable combines Furutech’s world renowned Alpha-OCC conductors with Furutech’s extremely effective signal transmission enhancer, Nano Liquid, to create Alpha Nano-Au-Ag OCC conductors. Nano Liquid’s molecules are so tiny (8 nano-meters in diameter (8/1000000mm) they cover the Alpha-Nano-Au-Ag OCC surface and “fill up” any concave-convex sections left on the conductor surface during the production process, increasing the electric conduction area and debasing impedance. The very precise mix of gold and silver super-micro particles and amount of dispersing Squalene oil used on the conductor has great influence on the sound reproduction, and Furutech’s engineers settled on their exact ratio of gold to silver particles after careful audition of countless test samples. The resulting “tuned” cable offers superb overall balance of qualities that Furutech is known for that allows you to feel experience and communicate with music. The results are extremely fine resolution down and through the very low noise floor, improved sound staging and image palpability, a musical, attractive, “round” midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus power and dynamics to spare to set your music on fire!
NCF Piezo Ceramic Series Connectors • A Furutech First!
Furutech’s Pure Transmission FI-50 NCF Piezo Ceramic series connector bodies and housings feature several breakthrough construction techniques.
A multilayer nonmagnetic stainless steel and silver plated carbon fiber shell incorporates a special damping and insulating acetal copolymer. Furutech settled on stainless and silver plated carbon fiber for the outer housing after extensive listening sessions with Japanese industry figures and audiophiles.
The body of the connectors incorporates an “active” damping material: Nano Crystal² Formula – Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula — NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
Nano Crystal² Formula eliminates static, “interconverts” thermal, mechanical and electrical energy and damps vibrations—all for the finest Furutech Pure Transmission signal imaginable.
Our Top of the line Furutech “FLUX” products include:
- PowerFlux Power Cord
- SpeakerFlux Speaker Cables
- LineFlux RCA Analog Interconnect Cables
- LineFlux XLR Balanced Analog Interconnect Cables
- DigiFlux RCA Digital Interconnect
- Digiflux XLR Digital Interconnect cables