The Furutech FI-8N R NCF High End Performance C-7 IEC Connector is a Rhodium plated IEC connector, with a great fit and finish, can accommodate power cables up to 5/8″ in diameter. This C-7 connector eliminates the need for IEC to C-7 adapters when using power cables on audio/video equipment with a Figure 8 IEC inlet.
7A 125V / 2.5A 250V AC
• Furutech’s unique female conductor design features rhodium-plated α (Alpha) beryllium copper and phosphor bronze conductors.
• Nylon / fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material – nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder main body.
• Specified for cable outer diameters of 6.0mm~13.0mm.
• Wire accommodation: Max. 2.4mm dia.(Solid core) // 2.0 Sq.mm/14AWG (Strand wire)
• Connection: Set screw.
• Dimensions: 36.8mm X 28.2mm X 71.0 mm ± 0.5mm overall length approx.
• Net Weight: 51.4g approx.
Furutech FI-8N R NCF High End Performance C-7 IEC Connector FEATURES
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF)
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
We also have a gold plated NON NCF version, the Furutech FI-8N G
There are no reviews yet.