Furutech Evolution II Speaker Speaker Cable Pair OFC Conductor 2.81mm diameter approx. 9.5 AWG. Available in 2 meter and 3 meter lengths.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU ORDER THESE CABLES TO MAKE SURE WE GET THE LENGTH AND CONNECTOR CONFIGURATION YOU NEED.
High Performance Addiction • Audiophiles Want What They Need
All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords and AC distribution.
Evolution II, an update of the extremely well received Evolution series, incorporates newly-engineered anti-resonance cable clamps as well as an upgraded dielectric/insulation of RoHS-compliant Pb-free PVC incorporating anti-resonance carbon particles in its manufacture. Our Pure Transmission philosophy incorporates rhodium-plated pure copper conductors, even the IEC connectors of the Evolution II power cord. No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
• Beautifully engineered speaker cables featuring α (Alpha) μ-OFC Conductors around a center PE core to minimize transmission loss
• Insulated with special formula polyethylene to reduce capacitance
• Finished with High Performance FP-218 (G) Spade Connectors or FP-202 (G) Banana Connectors
• FP-218 (G) Spade Connector: 24k gold-plated nonmagnetic pure-copper α (Alpha) conductor
• FP-202 (G) Banana Connector: 24k gold-plated nonmagnetic eutectic cast copper alloy α (Alpha) conductor
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare
α (Alpha) Conductor Is Composed Of Fine μ-OFC Wire Strands
Treated With Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
“… wholeheartedly recommend these cables to someone looking for more from their present system.”
— Brett Rudolf EnjoyTheMusic.com
“Furutech’s cables offer great transparency and purity, plus an uncanny ability to block out noise and grunge.”
— Chris Martens The Absolute Sound
Specifications: Construction and Materials
• 6 bundles 20-strand α (Alpha)μ–OFC Conductor ･ 0.18mm, 2.81mm diameter
• Insulation: Special polyethylene (Red/White) 5.1mm diameter
• Cable Lay: Two cores twisted together with cotton yarn
• Sheath: RoHS Compliant flexible PVC (Dark Green) 13.5mm diameter
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 14.5mm
• Connectors FP-218 (G) spade or FP-202(G) Banana
Electrical Properties of Cable / Test Method
* Max. Conductor Resistance 5.4 Ω／km,JISC3005 6 20℃
* Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ‧km,JISC3005 9.1 20℃
* Dielectric Strength AC. 1000 V／1 min.,JISC3005 8
* Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 48.2 PF／m,at 1 KHz
Our High Performance Furutech Evolution II line includes:
- Evolution Power II Power Cable
- Evolution II Speaker Cable
- Evolution II Audio RCA analog Interconnect Cables
- Evolution II Audio XLR Balanced Analog Interconnect Cable
- Evolution II Digi Digital Cable RCA
- Evolution II Digi Digital Cable XLR
There are no reviews yet.