Our Furutech High End Performance Reference III product line includes:
- Bi-Wire Speaker Reference III Speaker Cables
- Speaker Reference III Speaker Cables
- Furutech Audio Reference III RCA
- Audio Reference III XLR Balanced Interconnect
- Digi Ref III RCA Digital Interconnect Cable
- Digi Ref.III XLR Digital Cable
- Power Reference III Power Cord.
Furutech High End performance Interconnect Cable for Audio Equipment. All metal parts are treated with the FURUTECH α Alpha Process Super Cryogenic & Demagnetizing Treatment. Priced per pair.
Type: Hyper-Balanced Interconnects. Connectors: FP-601 M(R) and FP-602 F(R) XLR connector
Top of the line double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
” Furutech might rightly be thought of as WBT’s elder Japanese brother. Elder and bigger … Shielding from and against noise pollution in cables has become more important than ever – and Furutech has developed a very powerful yet elegant antidote … Bravo.”
— Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
• Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
• Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
• High performance beautifully engineered rhodium plated XLR [FP-601M/602F (R)] connectors
• XLR pins [FP-601M (R)/602F (R)] high-contact luxuriously-finished nonmagnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze for stable Furutech Pure Transmission signal
• Shield 1 0.12 mm α (Alpha) conductor wire braid
• Shield 2 special EMI-absorbent Formula GC-303 Modules for superior noise isolation
• Insulated with air-foamed HDPE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
• Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
• GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
α (Alpha) Conductor Is Composed Of Fine PCOCC Wire Strands
Treated With Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
Here’s What The Critics Say
“The Furutech cable sound is easily described as one that completely avoids those peculiar striations that result from highlighting, the providence of certain silver cables that emphasize edge definition for nearly surreal image lock. Such sharp edging then becomes synonymous with etching. It gives a short-lived appearance of exceptional detail – short-lived since such sound is not only unrealistic but fatiguing.
“The Furutech cables patently don’t cause this. However, they are exceptionally detailed. I can’t help but think that the hexagonal barrel innards [Formula GC-303 Modules] are at least somewhat responsible for this wealth of clearly intelligible inner detail. Rather than throwing detail at you, they throw out inter-note noise. While the end result might seem the same — more detail — the way it communicates is very different. Put plainly, the Furutechs never fatigue even at elevated levels yet they do remain ultra resolved.”
— Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
Construction and Materials
• 30-strand α (Alpha)–OCC Conductor・0.18mm, 1.14mm diameter
• Insulation: 30％ air-foamed HDPE (Red/White) 2.60mm diameter
• Cable Lay: Two twisted cores with cotton yarn
• Cable Wrap: Non-woven fabric wrap ~5.8mm diameter
• Shield-1: 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor・Braid density: 80％ UP x 6.3mm diameter
• Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Dark Brown) 8.0mm diameter
• Shield-2: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid. ~10.5mm diameter
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
Max. Conductor Resistance 26.4 Ω／km JISC3005 6 20℃
Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ‧km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
Dielectric Strength AC. 500 V／1 min JISC3005 8
Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 42 PF／m at 1 KHz
Characteristic Impedance Approx 120 Ω at 100 MHz