This is a lightly used Polk Audio PSW111 Powered Subwoofer that was replaced in a customers system is not needed any longer. It is in the original Box. New this sub sells for $299.00
Big Bass, Small Box
Can’t quite fit a subwoofer or don’t need quite as much boom? Then let PSW111 be the solution. Best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won’t believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs. That’s why cnet says “the deep bass was impressively deep for a sub as small as the PSW111.” You can even play hide and seek with it.
- 8-inch Dynamic Balance Composite Woofer Driver pounds out “tight,” musical bass.
- Downward firing port couples to the room for more bass impact.
- More powerful motor structure for a higher BL product,(the measure of the motive force applied to the cone) results in louder, deeper and punchier bass than previous Polk woofers in this price category.
- Klippel Optimized woofer – By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Compression Circuitry limits distortion at earth-shaking volume levels.
- Built-in High Current Amplifiers supplies all the good, clean power you need for big bass. The PSW111 features a Class A/B amp.
- LINE and SPEAKER level inputs on the PSW111 ensure easy hook-up compatibility with virtually any system.
- Amplifier features: Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control to more easily control your bass output and the sub’s blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- Signal-sensing “smart amp” Auto ON/OFF Circuitry “knows” when to turn itself on and off.
- Non-resonant MDF construction with internal bracing for deep bass impact with superior detail, accuracy and musicality.