Price is for one pair of 8mm Silver Plated Copper Spade Speaker Connectors, with 6mm wire entry. You will typically need 2 pair for each cable, or 4 pair for a set of stereo speaker cables. Bi-Wire cables require 3 pair per cable, or 6 pair per stereo set. Please enter the number of pair you require.
These are the Best Speaker Cable Spade Connectors on the market today!
These Spades are Machined from C11000 Pure Copper, then Direct Silver Plated which gives them a conductivity rating of 105% for maximum signal transfer. These Solid Copper Pure Silver plated Spade Connectors are also available in Non-Plated, version. If you are looking for the best possible connectors for your speaker cables, these are it! These are the best connectors money can buy, but at a very reasonable price. These Silver Plated Spade Connectors are a Great Choice for your Stereo Audio and Home Theater Systems.
Furez SB Series Installation Instructions
Furez SP8-SB60AG Silver Spade Speaker Cable Connector Features/Specifications:
• Ag – Direct 5um Pure Silver Plated Spade Speaker Cable Connector
• Designed for Common 5/16″ (8mm) Binding Posts
• Machined from C11000 101% IACS Copper
• Single Piece Electrical Path Construction Maximizes Signal Conductance
• 25 Deg Offset Angle
• Deep Barrel and Forward Set Screws Protect Against Shorting
– Conductor Insulation can be Inside the Banana Connector
• Dual Torx T6 Set Screws for securing speaker cable
(We Highly Recommend the Wiha Proturn 45505 T6 Torx Driver)
• 0.235 (6mm) Speaker Cable Entry ID
– Accepts 14AWG to 4 AWG Speaker Cable
• Internal Depth: 0.815” (20.7mm)
• Recommend Cable Strip Length 9/16″ (14.3mm)
• Overall Length: 1.81″ (45.97mm)
• Weight: 1.2 Ounces Per Pair with out set screws
• Sold as a Pair
– 0.275″ (7mm) Set Screws x 2
The Furez SP8-SB60AG – Silver Plated Spade Speaker Connectors are machined from a single solid piece of the highest conductivity copper possible (C11000 101% IACS) ensuring maximum signal transfer is achieved. Dual T6 Torx set screws provide very secure attachment of speaker cable and each spade connector comes with 2 set screws. Additionally, the SP8-SB60 spade speaker connector is designed with a deep barrel and forward positioned set screws so the insulation of the cable can remain inside the barrel of the connector thus alleviating the issue of exposed bare wire strands. The SP8-SB60 series spade speaker cable connectors are offered without plating, or with direct silver plating (app. 106% IACS) to suit a variety of installation requirements. Nickel (app. 24%IACS), Rhodium (app. 39% IACS) and Platinum (16% IACS) are not used in our plating schemes because these low conductivity metals only take away from the performance of the connector while adding cost. IACS (International Annealed Copper Standard) is the standard by which conductivity of copper alloys and metals are compared.