Furez FZ100BS Braided Sleeve – Black and Gray
Sold by the foot. Please enter the number of feet you need. Please see the ordering note below.
The Furez Products “FZ100BS” is manufactured by ViaBlue specifically for Furez Products. The FZ100BS has the same construction characteristics of the ViaBlue braided sleeve products. Aside from the obvious aesthetic enhancements, a braided sleeve helps protect cables against abrasion, bending and incident light radiation.
The braided sleeve manufactured by ViaBlue, as this particular model is for Furez Products, is designed significantly differently than competing braided sleeves. The approach taken here provides nearly a one size fits all scenario. This is achieve but using expanding fabric fillers within the sleeve along with monofilaments. As the sleeve expands and contracts so does the fabric. This dramatically reduces the see through effect found in monofilament designs.
Furez Products FZ100BS Black and Gray Braided Sleeve Specifications
• Color: Black Body with Gray Accents
• Size: Medium – Approximate Nom. Equivalent 3/8″
• Monofilament Polyethylene Terepthalate (PET) and Fiber Fillers
• Expanding Fiber Fillers Provide Excellent Coverage
• UV Resistant
• Moderate Cut and Abrasion Resistance
• Recommended for Cables Diameters 6mm to 17mm (0.236″ to 0.669″)
• App. Single Wall Thickness: 0.56mm (0.022″)
• Melting Point: 255 C
• Stocked in 250 meter Spools
• Sold per Foot
Ordering Note: As the cable is placed into the sleeve it will cause the length of the braid to shrink. The amount of length lost will depend on the size of the cable. For instance if you are using the Furez Products FZ124AS In-Wall Speaker Cable with an outside diameter of 0.508″ and 3/8″ Furez / ViaBlue Braided Sleeve you should order App. 25% more braid length than your cable length. You may need more or less depending on your cable diameter.